On 25th May 2018, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Its purpose is to modernize and unify the regulations on the protection of personal data in force in the European Union.
The Regulation imposes on companies additional obligations and guidelines with regard to the management and processing of personal data. Bearing in mind the care and security of your personal data, we kindly inform you that:
1. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data is INKATOM Sp. z o.o., ul. Konarskiego 18c, 44-100 Gliwice.
2. Type of data
The data we process are statistical data on user activity in relation to our website as well as data from the contact form and recruitment.
3. The origin of the data
Data obtained automatically during your visits to our website is read via web browsers or provided in the appropriate fields of the contact and recruitment form.
4. The scope and the purpose of the data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of statistical analyses and to ensure the proper functioning of our website. Data provided in the contact form is processed for the purpose of replying to a sent message. The data provided in the recruitment form is processed in the aforementioned recruitment process of a candidate for a given job position.
5. Sharing personal data
The personal data processed by us will not be transferred to third parties, except for Google Inc., as our website uses Google Analytics to make statistics.
6. User’s right
Everyone who uses the services of our company shall be entitled to ask for the access, rectification and removal of their data, restriction of the processing, right to transfer, being not subjected to automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the right to express objection towards the processing of personal data.
A right to object against the processing of personal data shall apply when the processing is performed on the basis of a justified legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by the particular situation in the field of direct marketing (including profiling for this purpose).
As data subjects, you have the right to:
- access your data and obtain copy of your personal data
- the data portability
- withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data
- raise objection against processing of personal data
- rectify (correct) your personal data
- delete your data, restrict the data processing
- submit a complaint before a supervisory body – The President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in case you believe that the processing of personal data by INKATOM Sp. z o.o. breaches the provisions on the personal data protection
If you want to change the scope of the data we process, raise an objection or withdraw your consent, please send a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies files (commonly known as „cookies”) are IT data in the form of small text files saved on a disk / other medium on the side of the user’s device via a web browser.
- match the content of the website to the user’s preferences
- keep anonymous statistics of website visits
- optimize the website to the web browser in which it is launched by the user
Type of cookies:
- session cookies – a type of temporary cookies which are stored in the user’s browser until the session is closed or the browser is turned off
- permanent cookies – cookies which are stored by the user till the moment of their expiry (expiry date may differ among different cookies) or till the moment of their manual removal from the device by the user
Cookies are usually saved in the place indicated by the web browser. The user can configure their browser in a manner consistent with their preferences regarding cookies. They may block or remove them permanently. A manner of cookies management and methods of their removal depend on the Internet browser producer.