Middle and senior employees in the organization, managers of companies, production managers, planners, operational workers and quality department employees.
- Introduction to continuous improvement and statistical process management. SPC in light of global challenges
- Basic SPC definitions
- Process variability and its causes
- Control sheets for attribute variables
- Control sheets for numeric variables
- Distributions occurring in processes
- Discussion of the ability indicators – Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Cm, Cmk
- MSA performance interpretation – analysis of measurement systems; basic terms related to MSA
- Use of SPC in industry
The program is subject to change according to individual customer requirements.
Training duration: 1 working day (dates to be agreed)