Middle and senior management in the organization, managers of companies, production managers, planners, operational workers, quality department employees.
- Introduction to FMEA. History, definitions, regulations
- FMEA types and related strategy
- FMEA with respect to global standards
- Quality tools supporting the creation of FMEA
- Structure and principles for filling in forms according to VDA 4 and FMEA AIAG Manual
- Role of FMEA in the APQP process – “APQP trylogy” – Flow chart, FMEA and Control Plan
- PFMEA principles for selecting risk evaluation factors and determining RPN indicator.
- Taking preventive measures and evaluation of their effectiveness
The program is subject to change according to individual customer requirements.
Training duration: 2 working days (dates to be agreed)